Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! this is my final project for my english class. In this blog i'm going to talk about a famous personage, the sports, investigations and tasks about English II

sábado, 14 de abril de 2007

Intervew




His name is Luis Aguilar and he always has breakfast in the morning at six o’clock or six thirty, he never goes to a restaurant for breakfast and never eats meat or fish in the morning. He always eats a different food in the morning but always drink juice. He never makes his own breakfast or for other people and he usually eats whit his family. He likes a lot the fruits and sometimes has a different breakfast on weekends.

2 comentarios:

Robin Gonzalez dijo...

he seems kind of gay...he isn't righ? hahaha. just kidding dude chill out.

Anónimo dijo...

hey that's my, i'm great

I hope that you enjoyed my blog and leave it commentaries

XD